In line with our slogan “You draw it, We make it”, we at Chimimetal want to help you make your decorative metal engraving design ideas a reality.
CHEMICAL PHOTOENGRAVING FOR JEWELLERY AND DESIGN
We produce decorative components made of various metals for the jewellery industry (including earrings, necklaces and bracelets) and for all industrial sectors that require the perfect marriage of aesthetics and technical functionality.
These are just some of the things that we produce:
- Photoengraved metal displays for the most well-known fashion brands;
- Front plates for custom-designed electronic testing equipment;
- Identification plates for equipment;
- Emergency exit signs (with embossed braille);
- Key rings;
- Personalised zips;
- Semi-engraved painted military insignia;
- Scale models for architects.
This is just a small selection of the range of components that we produce for a variety of applications.
Through the use of our chemical photocutting technique, we are able to design and create:
- Pins and brooches;
- Plaques and plates;
We can also supply these products with a galvanic, electro-polished or enamelled finish.
Our techniques also allow complex indentations to be formed, which can be filled with a thin layer of enamel to definitively shape the product.